What is Your Reason for website testing?
- You have a new website that hasn’t launched yet. You want initial feedback to make sure it will do what it is supposed to do.
- You have an existing website that isn’t converting visitors into leads or sales. You want to find out why people aren’t contacting you or buying via the website anymore.
- You have an existing website and want to introduce new functionality but aren’t sure the best way to implement it.
- You want to identify who your target demographic is for your website (pre or post launch).
Typical Methods We Use
- Expert Review of website for usability problems using methods such as walkthroughs and usability checklists.
- Usability Testing: We sit down with real users of your site, give them real world tasks, and observe and document their problems and behavior.
- User Research: We help you understand your target user groups, and use that knowledge to develop website, intranet and system requirement specifications.
- User Requirements: We take the results of User Research (see above) and produce an extensive users requirements document to help you better understand the needs of your user groups.