What is Your Reason for software testing?
- You have a new product that hasn’t launched yet. You want initial feedback to make sure it will do what it is supposed to do.
- You have an existing product that you want to enhance. You want to find out what people like and don’t like, and what they would also like to see in the product.
- You have an existing product and want to introduce new functionality but aren’t sure the best way to present it.
- You are losing customers of your existing product.
- You want to identify who your target demographic is for your product (pre or post launch).
- You want to test cross-platform consistency with your product.
Typical Methods We Use
- Expert Review of product for usability problems using methods such as walkthroughs and usability checklists.
- Usability Testing: We sit down with real or potential users of your product, give them real world tasks, and observe and document their problems and behavior.
- User Research: We help you understand your target user groups, and use that knowledge to develop product requirement specifications.
- User Requirements: We take the results of User Research (see above) and produce an extensive users requirements document to help you better understand the needs of your user groups.