Mobile and Tablet Testing
What is Your Reason for App Testing?
- You have a new app that hasn’t launched yet. You want initial feedback to make sure it will do what it is supposed to do.
- You have an existing app that you want to enhance. You want to find out what people like and don’t like, and what they would also like to see in the app.
- You have an existing app and want to introduce new functionality but aren’t sure the best way to present it.
- You are losing customers of your existing app.
- You want to identify who your target demographic is for your app (pre or post launch).
Typical Methods We Use
Our team reviews your app for usability problems using methods such as walkthroughs and usability checklists.
We sit down with real or potential users of your app, give them real world tasks, and observe and document their problems and behavior.
We help you understand your target user groups, and use that knowledge to develop product requirement specifications.
We take the results of User Research (see above) and produce an extensive users requirements document to help you better understand the needs of your user groups.