Business Needs Analysis
What does the business need?
What are the strategic drivers, initiatives and needs of the business? MoreUX consults with internal stakeholders and business areas to understand:
- strategic goals
- short and long term priorities
- how the online presence helps achieve these goals
- the expectations of the website or application
- key messages to communicate
- what delivery platforms (web, mobile, etc) fit best with the needs of the business.
MoreUX delivers a requirements specification report that can include both business and user requirements and provides a blueprint for the website or application. Key components of the requirements document include:
- website purpose and goals
- mobile strategy and goals
- target audience(s) / user groups (using personas and scenarios)
- core value propositions (what the website can offer) for each user group
- site performance goals
- usability and design goals
- accessibility goals
- a list of proposed features and content objects for the website including:
- alignment with user and business goals
- indication of whether the content exists and to what degree.